Biography / Success Story of KGF Star YASH aka 'Rocky Bhai' | Story of KGF Star YASH

Story of KGF Star Yash aka Rocky Bhai 

[This post includes life story of kgf star yash / Success Story of yash / Real life story of KGF Fame Yash aka Rocky Bhai / Biography of KGF star yash]

Hardly anyone knows about South Superstar Naveen Kumar aka Yash. Every child and youth of today is familiar with the name of Yash. Yes, you may not miss this superstar by name, but let us tell you that Yash is none other than Superstar working in the lead role of the film KGF. Who rocked South as well as Bollywood with his acting. 
He has made everyone crazy with his acting. Everyone is waiting for their KGF Chapter-2, which Teaser has been released. After releasing the teaser of KGF 2 his fans are very excited for the KGF Chapter-2. Yash's fan following is very high both inside and outside the film industry. Today we will talk about his life, how he achieved such fame by doing small things and made his place in the heart of the people.
Biography / Success Story of KGF Star YASH aka 'Rocky Bhai'
kgf star yash image

In an interview, Yash was asked about his acting career. To this he replied that he had left home with only 300 rupees.
He said in his interview- "I had run away from my house. When I reached Bangalore, I was very scared at that moment because it was a very big and scary city. Though I have always been a confident boy. I was never afraid of straggling. If I left from here, my father would never let me come here again. They gave me an Ultimate. I was free to try my luck as an actor but despite all this, it was very difficult. "
He continued that "I started doing theater. Someone luckily took me to the theater. I knew nothing about it. I started making money backstage. Like I started selling everything from tea. When I did theater I initially assisted the director in the Kannada Film Industry film too. I used to travel a lot and finally my first stage appearance was noticed. "
KGF Star Yash Life introduction :
The original name of Yash is Naveen Kumar Gowda. He was born on 8 January 1986 in Bhuvanhalli, Karnataka. His father, Arun Kumar, was a former BMTC employee and mother Pushpa is a homemaker. Yash did his primary education from Mahajana High School in Mysore. And after finishing school, he did his B.V. Learned acting in 'Benaka Theater' founded by Karanth. After learning acting, he started his acting career through stage shows and TV serials.
Marital Status of Yash:
Yash's first TV show was 'Nanda Gokula'. Where he met Radhika Pandit and gradually the two became so close to each other that they fell in love and both got married in 2016.

Film career of Yash:
Yash made his film debut in 2004 through the TV serial 'Uttarayan'. Yash has worked in many South films but he got recognition in Bollywood from KGF Chapter-1. Apart from acting, Yash is also known as Playback Singer.
Awards:
• Yash was nominated at the Kannada Filmfare Awards South as Best Actor for the film Drama (2013) and Googly (2014).
• In 2015, he was awarded the Filmfare Award South and the Filmfare Award for Best Actor at SIMA.
[Written By- Ajay Arya, Source of Info- Internet]

Also Read-
< How much do you like our post [Biography / Success Story of KGF Star YASH aka 'Rocky Bhai'], do tell us in the comment section. If you like to read motivational & inspirational stories or other self help articles then must follow this page for regular updates & also share this post on Facebook, Insta and Twitter. Read, Learn and Explore.>

BE HAPPY & ALWAYS BE MOTIVATED ONE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Short Amazing Facts in hindi for YouTube shorts | Hindi facts

35+ Happy New Year Wishes and Quotes Images | Happy New Year wishes 2021

Motivational Shayari in Hindi || मोटिवेशनल शायरी हिन्दी में

Gulzar Motivational Shayari | गुलजार साहब की मशहूर शायरी

Best Gulzar Friendhsip shayari | dosti shayari | Friendship quotes in hindi | images

30+ Famous Mirza Ghalib Shayari Images in Hindi | ghalib shayari in hindi