28+ Happy Valentine's day quotes and wishes | Valentines day wishes in english

Valentine's Day 2021 Quotes & Wishes 

Here is the collection of best quotes and wishes for Happy Valentine's Day 2021. Share these quotes with your partner, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, best friend and everyone whom you love and so them how much you love and care for them. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.


Happy valentines day quotes/wishes for lover-

#1- There is only one happiness in my life: to love you and love you forever.

Happy Valentine's day quotes and wishes
Valentine's Day Quotes 2021

#2- Wishing you the happiest day of our love life. Happy Valentine's Day my love.

#3- Feel my love for you, feel my Vibes for you. let's celebrate every valentine's Day together loving each-other.

#4- Someone told me about true love I understand it only after I fall for you. Happy Valentine's Day my love.

#5- To keep our love for our self, it's the best privacy of a loving relationship.

#6- Valentine's Day without you feels like a body without soul.

7- Every moment I spent with you, is like a beautiful dream come true.

Happy Valentine's day quotes and wishes
Happy Valentine's Day 2021


Happy valentine's day quotes/wishes for Husband, Wife, Girlfriend & Boyfriend-

#8- To make you happy and loving you forever, it's a priority of my life. Happy Valentine's Day

#9- Happy valentine's Day to the most lovable person of my life.

#10- When we are together every day feels like valentine's Day.

#11- My life is nothing without you and without your love. I love you my dear. Happy Valentines Day

#12- You are the part of my heart and you are the soul of my body, without you I am incomplete my love.

#13- Can not imagine my life without your love, your presence always makes my heart happy. Love you my Dear.

#14- Happy Valentine's Day to my love, my life and my everything. Love you forever.

#15- Your love made me a better person, better husband and a better life partner. Happy Valentine day to the woman I love the most.

#16-My love is not only for a day it's for the rest of my life. I love you my life.

17- My heart beats stronger since the day I met you. happy valentines Day. 

Happy Valentine's day quotes and wishes

#18-you made my life complete, I am so glad that you are mine. I love you my forever valentine.

#19- You are the owner of my heart, Your love always makes me more alive than ever. Love you my dear.

#20- My life is filled with lots of love, joy & happiness. This is possible because of you and your love. Happy Valentine's day dear love.

Valentine's Day quotes/wishes for everyone-

#21-happy valentine's Day. Celebrate your love not only for one day but throughout the whole year and whole life.

22- Happy Valentine's Day to my beloved, thanks for coming into my life and making it special. 

Happy Valentine's day quotes and wishes

23- May you always enjoyed the presence of love in your life and never be apart from each other. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. 

Happy Valentine's day quotes and wishes

#24- Love is the only thing you never run short of. so give more to everyone and accept for yourself. happy valentine's Day to you.

#25- We know that love hurts sometime, but it's still the best feeling of our life & the best thing we do. Happy Valentines day to you.

#26- My love can only be defined by one word and it's 'YOU'. Happy valentines Day my love

#27-A successful marriage/ relationship requires falling in love many time always with the same person.

Happy Valentine's Day 2021 wishes for Friend-

#28- Sending my lovely wishes to my best friend. May you get lifetime of love and everlasting happiness. Happy Valentine's Day my dear friend.

#29- May you find love, not only in people but also in everything around you & the things you do.

<So how much do you like these happy valentine's day 2021 quotes and wishes, please comment your views and also share this post with your friends.>

Also Read-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Short Amazing Facts in hindi for YouTube shorts | Hindi facts

35+ Happy New Year Wishes and Quotes Images | Happy New Year wishes 2021

Motivational Shayari in Hindi || मोटिवेशनल शायरी हिन्दी में

Gulzar Motivational Shayari | गुलजार साहब की मशहूर शायरी

Best Gulzar Friendhsip shayari | dosti shayari | Friendship quotes in hindi | images

30+ Famous Mirza Ghalib Shayari Images in Hindi | ghalib shayari in hindi