Steve Jobs- Life Story in english, Success Story, Biography and life lessons

Steve Jobs Life Story 

[This post is about life story of steve jobs / success story of steve jobs / steve jobs biography in english]

Steve Jobs may not be among us today, but he left his mark in the hearts of millions of people. He brought a new revolution in the world with his innovation in a very short time.
steve jobs life story and biography
Steve Jobs Story

Steve Jobs Life Introduction-
Steve Jobs was born on February 24, 1955 in San Francisco, California. But very soon he said goodbye to the world. He died in 2011 due to a cancerous disease. Steve Jobs lived every day of his life as if it was his last day. Steve Jobs joined a program at Stanford University on 12 June 1955 where he delivered the most famous speech of his life, "Stay Hunger Stay Foolish". In which he told 3 stories related to his life.

First story:
Steve Jobs told the first story that "I was expelled from college, but before I tell you why, let me tell you the story of my birth. My mother was a college student and unmarried. She wanted to give me to a couple who are graduates. Before my birth, it was decided that I would adopt by a lawyer and his wife, but they wanted a son and a daughter. After my birth, when they came to know that a son was born, the lawyer couple were asked if they would adopt me and they suddenly got ready.

My mother came to know that the couple who adopted me were not educated. So my mother refused to adopt me, but my mother went soft when she said that she would send me to college. At the age of 17, I got admission in college. But at that time, I felt that all the earnings of my parents are being spent in my studies. I could not understand what I would do in my life. Eventually I decided to do a college drop and thought I would do some work. At that time this decision was probably not right, but when I look back today, I feel that my decision was absolutely right. At that time, I did not have room to live, so I used to sleep on the ground in my friend's room.

Also, I did not have money to eat, so I used to sell bottles of coke so that I could eat some food from the money I got by selling them. And sometimes I used to walk seven miles to the Krishna temple just for food. At that time, Reid College was famous all over the world for Calligraphy. There were very beautiful posters made by hand in the entire campus, so I wished to learn it too. At that time, I learned Serif and San serif typefaces. Learning from this typeface, I prepared the typography by adding different words. Ten years later, I designed the first Macintosh Computer design. This was my first computer design with beautiful typography. If I did not leave college and did not learn calligraphy, I might not be able to do all this. "

Second Story:
In his second story, he says that "I was lucky to do what I wanted. Wozniak and I started Apple in the garage. I was 20 years old, at that time. We worked hard and in 10 years, we Reached at the top. The company started with two people in a garage, reached two billion people and employed 4000 employees.
We release our very best Creation Macintosh computer. As our company grew, we chose a talented person to take over the company. The company did pretty well in the first year, but our vision of the future failed. I was now 30 years old and I was fired from the company. I wondered how I could be fired from my own company.

After this, in five years, I created a new company 'NEXT' and after that another company named 'Pixar'. Pixar made the world's first animated feature film 'Toy Story'. After that Apple bought NEXT and I went back to Apple. We created technology that gave new life to Apple. I feel that if I had not been fired from Apple, I might not have done all this. Sometimes, such moments also come in life but we should not panic from them. Keep an eye on your destination and keep moving forward. It is very important to have some purpose in life, it cannot be progressed without it.

Third story [disease of steve jobs]:
When I was 17 years old, I read a quotation that was something like this - "Live every day thinking that this is your last day. And the one day will definitely come and it will be your last day." This impressed me a lot. In these 33 years, I see my face in the mirror every day and I think if today is my last day, then I should do what I want to do. For several days I did not get the answers to my questions. I will die early, this thinking inspires me to do more work in life. I was diagnosed with cancer only a few years ago.

The doctor told me that I would be able to live for 3 to 6 months. The doctors asked me to tell my family members about my illness and work. but I got my treatment done, I underwent surgery, now I am fine. I saw death very closely. Nobody wants to die, but death is a truth that everyone has to face one day. "
Steve Jobs really had a very deep thinking. A person cannot achieve anything without a goal. In order to do something big, it is very important to have a purpose, by which we can chase and reach our destination.
[written by- Ajay Arya]

< How much do you like our post Steve Jobs- Life Story in english, do tell us in the comment section. If you like to read motivational & inspirational stories or other self help articles then must follow this page for regular updates & also share this post on Facebook, Insta and Twitter. Read, Learn and Explore.>

Also Read-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Short Amazing Facts in hindi for YouTube shorts | Hindi facts

35+ Happy New Year Wishes and Quotes Images | Happy New Year wishes 2021

Motivational Shayari in Hindi || मोटिवेशनल शायरी हिन्दी में

Gulzar Motivational Shayari | गुलजार साहब की मशहूर शायरी

Best Gulzar Friendhsip shayari | dosti shayari | Friendship quotes in hindi | images

30+ Famous Mirza Ghalib Shayari Images in Hindi | ghalib shayari in hindi